Are you ready to live a happier, healthier, more prosperous life?
Is this you?
- Your personal and inner growth is as important to you as the success of your business.
- You seek to live and work with integrity and conscious awareness.
- You want to end your dysfunctional financial patterns.
- You want to take your business to the next level without feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
- You yearn to overcome whatever is blocking you from fully expressing your true self through your business.
- You want to be comfortable financially and feel secure, but amassing money is not the main focus of your dreams and desires.
- You want to develop a healthy relationship with your yourself, your money, and the world around you.
- You would like your decisions and actions to be more intuition based.
People I work with aren’t just in business for the money. Usually, along with financial success, they are hoping to achieve a level of inner peace – and joy – by serving others.
Perhaps you have reached a certain level of success and wonder why you still don’t have enough time – or energy – to do the things you love.
Or perhaps you have a nagging feeling that life – and business – has more to offer than what you are experiencing.
For over 25 years, I’ve been helping entrepreneurs and professional practitioners live and work with more joy, satisfaction, and success.
Spend a few moments looking over the other pages on the site, and if you feel drawn to what I’m offering, then let’s talk.
It’s important that we feel comfortable with each other in order to take the next step towards a coaching relationship.
Use the Contact Form now.
“The results I have had working with Joan have been profound. Her tools and techniques plus her ability to hone in on core issues has led me through an amazing transformation in just a few months. I feel better about myself, my business, my relationship, and the direction my life is taking. I have been in business for a long time, yet this is the first time I can make my decisions from a place of love rather than fear.” Zander Elliott, President Lunch at the Ritz Earwear Inc.