Are you ready to live a happier, healthier, more prosperous life?
Is this you?
- Your personal and inner growth is as important to you as the success of your business.
- You seek to live and work with integrity and conscious awareness.
- You want to end your dysfunctional financial patterns.
- You want to take your business to the next level without feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
- You yearn to overcome whatever is blocking you from fully expressing your true self through your business.
- You want to be comfortable financially and feel secure, but amassing money is not the main focus of your dreams and desires.
- You want to develop a healthy relationship with your yourself, your money, and the world around you.
- You would like your decisions and actions to be more intuition based.
People I work with aren’t just in business for the money. Usually, along with financial success, they are hoping to achieve a level of inner peace – and joy – by serving others.
Perhaps you have reached a certain level of success and wonder why you still don’t have enough time – or energy – to do the things you love.
Or perhaps you have a nagging feeling that life – and business – has more to offer than what you are experiencing.
For over 25 years, I’ve been helping entrepreneurs and professional practitioners live and work with more joy, satisfaction, and success.
Spend a few moments looking over the other pages on the site, and if you feel drawn to what I’m offering, then sign up for a complementary coaching session.
Or, read about my approach to coaching.
It’s important that we feel comfortable with each other in order to take the next step towards a coaching relationship.
“The results I have had working with Joan have been profound. Her tools and techniques plus her ability to hone in on core issues has led me through an amazing transformation in just a few months. I feel better about myself, my business, my relationship, and the direction my life is taking. I have been in business for a long time, yet this is the first time I can make my decisions from a place of love rather than fear.” Zander Elliott, President Lunch at the Ritz Earwear Inc.